Almost half of the world’s biggest stock market investors predicted a downturn in 2019. Instead, it was the second-best year of the decade
- 41% of the world’s biggest investment funds predicted a stock market downturn in 2019.
- They were dead wrong. The Dow Jones is up 18% year-to-date and hovering just below all-time highs.
- The bearish sentiment is even higher going into 2020 with 48% now predicting a downturn.
- The lesson? Don’t bet against the longest bull run in history!
- Undoubtedly, the stock market is over-valued by most common metrics, but it’s hard to bet against a raging bull market that just won’t quit.
- blame free money pumped into the system from the Federal Reserve and other Central Banks across the world
Read more about the Ponzi Scheme that is the Stockmarket Here
The Ponzi Factor is the most comprehensive research ever compiled on the negative-sum nature of capital gains (non-dividend stocks). The book shows why, as a whole, ALL investors will lose money from buying and selling stocks.